This style is a GREAT style for fuller busts, E-H cups. It gives the illusion of "lower coverage" while giving you all the support you need! It is a very popular style as it's beautiful and still supportive. Keep in mind that lace styles work great as your "dark" bra because under dark clothes, texture is hard to see.
If you’re looking for a full coverage option that is delicate and chic while still providing amazing support and shape, then this might just be the right bra for you! Its intricate lace details and three part cup, make this bra not only durable and comfortable, but also aesthetically stunning.
- Wired lace full cup bra
- Full coverage
- Three part cup for additional support and shaping
- Pair with the matching Boyshort or Full Brief for a beautiful, sophisticated set!
La Lingerie Fit Tip
Runs 1/2 to a full cup size deep, so size down unless you are a very full and usually spill over. Fits very similarly to the Prima Donna Madison & Simone Perele Eden Lace Full Cup.
Materials & Care
- 58% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Hand wash in lukewarm water with a gentle soaking detergent every 3-5 wears
- Soak with like colors as dyes may bleed into water and onto other products, especially within the first few washes
- Lay flat to dry or hang by the center gore
- Do not hang by the straps to dry as this will likely cause stretching due to the added water weight
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, or iron as these practices can destroy the integrity of the elastic and other fibers
14 days for exchange or refund. Unwashed, unworn, with tags still attached. Please note that our online shop return policy differs from our in-store return policy.
Products are shipped from La Lingerie Shop in Madison, WI via USPS. Standard delivery time for this item is 2 - 5 business days.
We can help you find your size or assist you with a special order for a different size/color!
A trained fitter is ready to help! Call, text or email us today!
Call: (608) 630-9294 or Text: (608) 867-4059
Designed in France. Simone Perele Style Code: 12H321