This fun and flirty Marie Jo best-seller features a checkered print and beautifully embroidered floral straps that can be converted to halter top and racerback styles. Its lightly padded, foam cups provide a smooth shape underneath a variety of clothing, while the seamless band adds breathability to this everyday favorite!
- Moderate coverage
- Underwire bra for added support
- Lightly padded foam cups for smooth shape
- Plastic clasps on straps for easy convertibility
La Lingerie Fit Tips:
- This style runs true to size, if a little snug in the band. If you are sensitive to tightness, we recommend asking for an extender with your purchase.
- This bra has a unique clasp that allows you to easily go from traditional straps to racerback or halter top styles, which is a really convenient option especially during the warmer months!
Materials & Care:
- 65% Polyamide, 25% Elastane, 10% Polyester
- Because this bra is moulded (meaning it has foam cups that stand on their own) we do not recommend folding the cups into one another as this may cause permanent dents over time. When storing these kinds of bras, it is best to hang them or lay them flat in your drawer. For traveling, we recommend propping up the cups with socks or underwear (under the cups) to maintain the bra’s shape for as long as possible.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water with a gentle soaking detergent every 3-5 wears
- Soak with like colors as dyes may bleed into water and onto other products, especially within the first few washes
- Lay flat to dry or hang by the center gore
- Do not hang by the straps to dry as this will likely cause stretching due to the added water weight
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, or iron as these practices can destroy the integrity of the elastic and other fibers